These are various magical items Harry owns.
- Marauder's Map. This nifty map shows all of Hogwarts grounds and the location of everyone in Hogwarts. It has apparently changed hands to James, Harry's oldest son, most likely without Harry even realizing it (source).
- Invisibility Cloak. This is one of the three items of the Deathly Hallows and has been passed on from Ignotus Peverell to his descendants.
- Wand. Every wizard has one.
- Firebolt. This is probably Harry's most prized possession. It was given to him by his godfather, Sirius Black, for Christmas. It's a top quality broom. It was apparently lost when Harry and his guardians left the Dursleys and were attacked by Death Eaters.
- Pocket Sneakoscope. This is a gift from Ron for Harry's 13th birthday. It's designed to light up and spin when something sneaky is going on.
- Broomstick Servicing Kit. This too was a gift, this time from Hermione. It's full of useful things to help one take care of their broomstick.
- Various Chocolate Frog cards. Harry first begins collecting these on his first trip to Hogwarts.
- Omnioculars. These allow the viewer to zoom in, view things in slow motion, and so forth.
- Set of Wizards Chess. Harry got this at Christmas his first year at Hogwarts.
- Wallet with teeth. Hagrid gave this to Harry for Christmas during his fifth year. Harry supposes the teeth are an anti-theft device, but he can't manage to actually get any money in it either.
- Mini-Firebolt. Tonks gave this to Harry for Christmas. It looks just like his real Firebolt and flies around a room.
- Enchanted homework planner. Hermione also gave this to Harry for Christmas. It gives "helpful" advice to the owner about upcoming due dates and the like.
- Magical Mirror. Sirius gave this to Harry at Christmas during his fifth year at Hogwarts. It is a communication device, much like a walkie talkie. It is now just a shard of glass as it had been broken earlier.
- Mokeskin Bag. A gift from Hagrid. It allows only the owner to access the items within.
- Newer Sneakoscope. Hermione gives this to Harry for his birthday. They take it with them and use as they hunt for the Horcruxes.
- The Elder Wand. Harry becomes the true master of the Elder Wand after disarming Draco at Malfoy Manor. He uses it only to repair his old wand, and then reburies with Dumbledore.